The blogging world is this strange, amazing place where you meet all sorts of different people without actually meeting them. Recipes and stories are shared. Birthdays and anniversaries are celebrated. It’s pretty incredible. One of my favorite bloggers is Hannah Cordes of Blue Kale Road and recently she honored me with Versatile Blogger Award and the Cherry on Top Award. Thank you so much Hannah!
The rule for the award is to share seven facts about me and pass on the awards to 15 other bloggers. So, here are seven facts about me:
1) I love to wear high heels.
2) In 5th grade I thought I wanted to be a photographer.
3) I have yet to finish my novel, but I’ve started it three times.
4) If I had to run out of the house with only three things, I would grab my pearls, my computer, and my mother’s ring.
5) My favorite thing in the morning is a long hot shower. My second favorite is a poached egg on toast.
6) The country I want to visit most is Italy. If I had my druthers, I’d go for a few months and eat my way through the county.
7) Peaches are my favorite fruit.
15 Blogs I Love
1. An Open Cookbook
2. Brown Eyed Baker
3. Cook the Story
4. Confessions of a Cardamom Addict
5. Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
6. Food Hunters Guide to Cuisine
7. Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
8. Free Spirit Eater
9. Lick My Spoon
10. Literary Foodie
11. Pearl and Pine
12. Picture Perfect Meals
13. Just One Cookbook
14. The Orgasmic Chef
15. Yums and Loves